Aug 28, 2013

Day 16 – “Man’s Search for meaning” Book Review by Jini Fernandez

I was almost on the verge of giving up my project after 15th day while I planned to write 30 reviews under my project 30 days 30 books.

But this world still has it’s set of angels. I just got one. Jini Fernandez, stumbled upon my blog for the first time and was more than kind to share some of her reviews with me and other readers here.

I pick Jini’s review of “Man’s search for meaning” by Viktor E. Frankl because that one made me want to read this book as soon as possible.

A straight from heart review, crisp and informative, Jini presents the book to us. I have never come across the book but in her words “No wonder the book is popular. And its popularity made me browse it in a jiffy.”

Her review of this book has given me a to-read book on my shelf, I hope you like it too. Read the full review of “Man’s Search for Meaning” here - http://jini-fernandez.blogspot.in/2013/08/mans-search-for-meaning.html

Read Day 15 review of Chanakya's Chant here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this book review. Your choosing it, in a way, confirms the fact that the write-up was compelling enough to tug at your heart-strings. Someone rightly said: “As much as we hate it, we writers yearn for attention.”

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)