Mar 21, 2014

A to Z theme reveal

I quit NaBloPoMo in December on 20th day and I couldn’t gather up the courage to take up the Ultimate Blog Challenge in January. But with spring setting in, I got enthusiastic again and signed up for the A to Z challenge for April.

The deal here is to blog on every day, except Sunday of April on something from A to Z. Now, having signed up in enthusiasm, I have been stuck with the theme.

Almost everything that I decided sounded either too boring or too challenging. Therefore in the end, I decided to do what I love doing the most.

***DRUM ROLLS***

My theme for A to Z challenge is Reviews. Yes! Reviews A to Z. It could be a shop, a product, a website, a place, etc.. I will be reviewing 26 different things starting from A to Z. (In case you have any suggestions, please write to me) Also, I got my little own logo made for this A to Z with a little help from Google images.





It is a busy month but I see many taking up this challenge while they are busier, which in turn gives me a lot of motivation. Let’s hope I sail through it.

46 comments:

  1. hey super cool! I hope there are a few books on the list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for a theme, I'm looking forward to reading your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will Sugandha
    And that's a unique theme that you have chosen
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting Theme...Will be fun reading ur reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sreeja sorry i lost your comment by mistake...Thank you by the way :)

      Delete
  6. Great theme Sugandha. Look forward to your thoughts on things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme, review some super hyped things for us. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your theme...beneficial to all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best with that, Sugandha! I'm sure, like Aditi says, it will help a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome theme Sugandha! Will be looking out for your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for a theme Sugandha! Looking forward to following it...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely logo and perfect selection :D I am going to look forward to the reviews!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOH ! This will be good! First that I am seeing on the list :) Really going to check this out in earnest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple and sweet...logo shows your commitment

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice idea for a theme. Looking forward to your posts! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you decided to jump in, Sugandha! Having a theme makes a difference, and if you write some posts in advance you'll feel more confident about the rest--and you'll have more time to visit other bloggers ;) Great theme you chose, too! I'll be back often :)

    Thanks for the encouragement on Life In Dogs -- much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great! I look for reviews before making a significant purchase. Looking forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a cool theme, Sugandha!! Looking forward to your reviews from A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. woow reviews fro 26 days... impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh this is interesting! 26 reviews :) All the best !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nabanita...having signed up, i need all the good luck that comes my way

      Delete
  22. All the best lady! I just couldn't dare to sign up for this challenge.. I know how tough its gonna be.. here's to lovely days of reviewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Review my jewellery label no!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. quite a challenge u have set up for yourself!! way to go!! looking forward to ur reads!

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)