Jun 25, 2013

What do I write about? What is writer’s block?

Before I begin I’d like to declare that I by no means consider myself as a writer. I have always been a research oriented person.

However, a few days ago I made a resolution to write at least one blog a day. For last few days, (with the help of prompts, experience and backlog) I have managed to go on with writing.

In last few days, I have written about almost all things surrounding me which make me happy, sad, frustrated or angry and then enjoyed reading them.

But 25 posts later, I have run out of topics. I don’t know what to write about today. Can you help? People call it a writer’s block when writer’s run out of creative ideas and comprehensive skills for a while. But since I am not a writer, what do I call it…can I call it a “bloggers” block? :/
 

10 comments:

  1. I really have no Idea about that and I sometimes myself feel running out of idea...Its not a big deal tomorrow again you will come up with ideas...Just try to dream about ideas... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Alright, I take your word on that.and if I don't I'll come back to you for help.
      Actually, I know I will. But at times I write my challenges to see if there are others who can relate to it too.

      Ps. Can I know how you manage to read so many blogs? I mean I am really thankful that you manage to read, comment and encourage me with every post, but how?

      Delete
    2. It's like you when are out of ideas reading different blogs will certainly make you think how all manage to write and what they are writing about...
      And as for commenting it is another way to show that you really like someone's blog and once you comment on someone's blog it will ultimately encourage the blog writer to write.I hope I encouraged you.. :-)

      Delete
  2. A blogger's block is when he would stop reading co-bloggers and would be botherless about who reads him :D :D :D
    This is a fresher's block !!
    i think you should be a blogger when there is a block .. by blogger I mean.. read others who you like .. ( I am surely not talking about myself.. I am not a writer).. :D
    you will get ideas once you dive into the sea of Indibloggers :) ..
    From absolute crap(like my blog) to great thinkers .. you have so many to get break your freshers block :D God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the trick. I do read many blogs during a day, love doing that.

      But taking inspirations, Yes that's exciting.
      Talking about your blog, I have seen it many times and love it. I love the cartoons. These days blogs (including yours) are source of my news and general knowledge.

      Delete
    2. I feel blessed .. my crap is of use to you dear lady :) thank you again :)

      Delete
  3. How about why you titled this blog shades of life ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't I done that in introduction?

      Delete
    2. I mean to say properly as a post .. in a way one's writes an article .. it will be challenging as well as fun i guess ..

      Delete
    3. Noo..thinking about it will make me change the name to something more justifiable..

      but i take the challenge...one day I will :D

      Delete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)