Mar 6, 2014

The search for inspiration

For last twelve hours I have racked all corners of my brain trying to search for inspiration, while the inspiration was right there in front of me.

I blog (ha! as if it is a secret) and I blog mostly based on prompts and inspiration from others. Did it ring a bell? Yes, inspirations.

While there are many who inspire me in my real world, there are many who inspire me blogosphere.


Corrine Rodrigues – We all know her. Her blog Write Tribe (this post is also for that na!) constantly keeps supplying us the prompts and other reasons to blog.

Jairam Mohan – His research behind his each post is impeccable. He is my inspiration when it comes to planning and organizing. 

Richa Agrawal – Talk about someone who is active at all fronts. She blogs, reads, travels, manages groups on social networking websites, tweets and keeps bringing new stuff to the table constantly. You can expect her to ping you on whatsapp and remind you about something that has been due for a while.

Sid Balachandran – Have you seen his blog? Quirky, witty, clever, variant and lively.  A person who can manage social networking as well as blog if not better. You can count on him to remind, reply, comment on all posts on blog as well as Facebook. At the moment he is feeling inspiro-confused ;)

Sakshi Nanda – Did you get a chance to read what I told her after she guest posted on my blog? Well read this and you will know why she is inspiring - Thought I should tell you that I am still overwhelmed by your efforts to write a guest post, actively reply, publicize and manage everything else around the post. It was great to have you on my blog :) guest blogger ho to aisa :)

Well there are a few more whose content inspires me (and actually makes me realize how much I need to work) by how well are they researched and formed. But that’s way too long to put it over here.

Lastly to the one whose post was my inspiration to write this post.

Srilakshmi – Her post on the inspiration that came in form of her mother and her sister inspired me to write about those who in their un known ways push me to do better and bigger in the blogosphere.



20 comments:

  1. A nice one here, Sugandha. Good way to acknowledge those who inspire us on the blogosphere and I love the way you've described each of them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Sugandha,
    We do search for inspirations as and when we feel low
    Today when I am feeling low you have inspired,telling me about people who have carved a niche for themselves

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Sugangha. We get inspiration to write from our friends in the virtual world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous to acknowledge the bloggers who inspire us to write. All who are listed here have their own unique style of writing which I absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Aditi but if you noticed, I talked more about their personalities than writing...

      Delete
  5. My god, Sugandha. Thank you for this. I should gust post more. :) You know, this generosity speaks more about you as a person/writer than it does about any of the ones listed in your post. Who wants to acknowledge someone else's worth when we are so busy publicising our own? You and I still remain at "almost-met", but we progressed to "almost". :) All smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakshi my dear...almost shall change soon ;) and you must guest post more :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you soo much Sugandha. I have already expressed what I felt on the facebook link as well. These are hte kind of things I thrive on.. thank you once again :-)

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome...it is indeed a pleasure to read you

      Delete
  7. All the people you mentioned are writers I admire a lot and thanks for paying such a beautiful tribute to them:) They deserve this post and they keep inspiring me:)
    Cheerz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sugandha, to be recognized for one's blog posts with words such as 'impeccable' and 'research' is truly humbling. Thank you so much for the kind words. It is people like you and the love you show for my writing that keeps me motivated to keep churning out better and better writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jairam I look forward to reading you more and more.

      Delete
  9. Nice one show casing some blogs I haven't stumbled across yet...I'll have to check them out. Inspiring indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the blogs u mention are awesome, be it Sakshi, Sid or Corinne. They have an amazing body of work. Thanks for thinking bout me:)

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)