Sep 18, 2013

Day 24 – Those pricey Thakur Girls reviewed by Elizabeth

This 30 days 30 books project seems to have as many books that I haven’t read as I have. Of course thanks to my fellow bloggers who have happily contributed their reviews for the blog.

Today, I bring the review of “Those pricey Thakur Girls” by Anuj Chauhan reviewed by Elizabeth on her blog “The bookish reviews”.

Elizabeth is one of my favorite bloggers when it comes to referring to blogs for searching for books. Her blog is a wonderful collection. She is a wonderful blogger. Her reviews are straight from heart.
She says what she means.

Reviewing this book, she says – “Anuja Chauhan has included just everything to make a funny read. She is not bothered about what is totally appropriate for that 1980-1990s era, but she just want to ensure that the readers do enjoy every bit of it. I should just conclude that this is a book by an Indian author that I enjoyed thoroughly for its humor content.”


Make sure you read her blog and the entire review.

By the way have you blogged for a cause? Share with us here.

5 comments:

  1. 24 days & still going strong...naiiice :)
    All the best Sugandha.

    So here's a review on Fahrenheit 451 .I hope it helps. :)

    http://aficionadolog.blogspot.com/2013/09/book-review-fahrenheit-451-by-ray.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it will...it will come up for Day 25.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sugandha...wanted to connect with you in regards with some website reviews...can we connect over email/call as you prefer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sugandha...wanted to connect with you in regards with some website reviews...can we connect over email/call as you prefer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I was doing some google search for my blog and came across this post.

    Thank you so much for your kind words and I am sorry If I missed this post before.

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)