Apr 23, 2014

Review A to Z – TED – Ideas worth spreading

In order to introduce TED, I can only say that if you haven’t heard about it already please go check it as soon as you are done reading this post.

TED stands for Technology Entertainment Design. It is set of conferences on the three main areas around the globe.


The philosophy of TED is simple. If there is a good idea, it needs to be spread. Owned by a non-profit group, TED has had achievers from all over the world talk about their unique ideas.

Be it science or design, TED talks are designed to bring the best of the knowledge. There are several sub groups of TED – like TEDx or TED fellows.

Some of the popular TED talks are by Bill Clinton, Malcolm Gladwell, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, etc. My favorite talks from TED are by Elizabeth Gilbert, Amy Tan, Hillary Clinton and a few others.

The best part about TED talks are that they come in high quality and free. TED is available in form of an App therefore, it is available on phone. It is advertisements free and also available on Youtube.

Without talking a lot, I leave you with my favorite TED talk by Elizabeth Gilbert on “Your elusive creative genius”






5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to checking this out. Thank you for the informative post

    Carol @ Battered Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Carol, I feel that there is something for each of us there.

      Delete
  2. I have also been inspired by TED talks! There are so many, I've only scratched the surface.

    Glad I stopped by for the A to Z Challenge! http://www.stephaniescott.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say I have gone beyond the surface myself...buy it is always inspiring.

      Delete
  3. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)