Jan 18, 2014

I dropped my shoes

Mom always told me the story of Cinderella and her sandal. She was very pretty. Mom told me she looked like me.

My mom is in snow land now. I miss her but Dad says she is close to us, but we just can’t see her. The new aunty tells me that she will be my mom. But she doesn’t know any stories like my Mom. She lives in the city. She lives with a boy. He is very bad. He broke my doll and twisted my arm when we went for dinner at their place.

Yesterday dad and I came to see my Nani. She lives in hills. Snow land is very close to her house. I asked dad to take me to snow land. We went there today morning.

When dad wasn’t looking, I dropped my shoe there. Mom said that the prince charming had found her shoes in snow land and come to fetch her. I am sure my mom will find my shoe and will come to fetch me.

   

----------------------

Based on Write Tribe Wednesday Prompt - 3 provided by Vidya Suri. 
Part of Tell a Tale Weekends  on my blog.

Have you found Shades of Life on Facebook yet? Please check it out here.


Guests are always welcomed at Shades of Life. Drop me a line at sugandha118@gmail.com and I would love to share your thoughts here.

7 comments:

  1. Such a nice tale of hope....enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing story Sugandha...great take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing story and emotional one that will find its way in every heart that loves and believe in humanity. Let's keep the faith.
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/wednesday-prompt-2014-3-the-perfect-winter-gift

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, such innocence, hope. Good one Sugandha

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)