Oct 27, 2013

Oh!I love him - 55 fiction for WOW - a tribute to AR Rahman

Oh! I love him. I said. Yeah! I love him too. My friend shrieked too, echoing my words.
It was hot, humid Sunday and we were waiting for our turn in front of the ticket counter. The ticket vendor handed over the tickets and said Wow! I love him.
It was AR Rahman’s live performance…


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda. We give out themes for creative writing each weekend for Indian bloggers.

12 comments:

  1. I don't like him too much but I like how you use 55 words to form a fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am surprised that you don't, but thank you for liking the fiction.

      Delete
  2. :) nice idea....do love him...catcing up.after a bit of a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something is not right about the sentence where you bring in the ticket vendor. Unfortunately I can't point out what, but while reading it feels different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...I tried reading it...lets see if someone else points it out

      Delete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)