Jul 31, 2013

Love and Mystery


Love

She sat in corner, sobbing continuously for two hours without telling the reason, but when I tried to console her she shooed me away like she would shoo away snoopy when he would irritate her too much, “Shit!” it suddenly stuck me that snoopy was missing, today was the day they took him away.

Mystery

I had been trying to find my diary for hours without success and I was getting really worried when I saw that it had slipped off behind bookshelf, alas! Those two important pages were missing and I turned to see there she was, holding those two pages where I poured my feelings for her.


Above posts are attempt to write a 55 fiction in one sentence based on the guidelines provided at writetribe. I will highly appreciate the critical reviews.

24 comments:

  1. Wow that's beautifully carved Sugandha...I liked both...both of them have a different tinge of reality...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Sugandha! What I love is you've done both in one sentence each!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vidya. I really didnt think this highly of the work. I feel happy now.

      Delete
  3. Wonderfully 55 fictioned Sugandha! Loved it totally!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice just in 55 words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive to use only one sentence like that! Both gripping stories. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Writing F-55 is tough and you have managed it with ease.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A story in a single sentence is really commendable. I'm impressed too :) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...I am so glad with all the appreciation.

      Delete
  8. Sahi! You tried both and a story in a single sentence! You did it man! WOW!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Richa...coming from you i take it as a compliment :)

      Delete
  9. You did an amazing job on both!! Brilliant!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great!........Loved both

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes..loosing a dog is not easy...I am suprised you were able to put it in words...great work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn cool Sugandha!!!! I liked both :D
    What an ending girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderfully carved.. one sentence 55ers. thats cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Sugandha, thumbs up for writing so beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)