Apr 23, 2013

The day two of my writing come back!

My yesterday's blog was about shade of fear (i believe my fear is gray in color)so today i'll just continue with the same today.
Coming back on the day two isnt all that tough...a promise that i made to myself that i will write a blog a day till writting is no longer a fear to me.
It is surprising that something which is so easy to do, becomes impossible task at slightest criticism. Surprisingly there arent so many "backspaces" and re-readings as yesterday. Probably that has to do more with the little confidence that has built up in me after writting yesterday. I will search on a new topic to write, a new shade of life, a new emotion as the shade of my fear is now fading.
Let my fear fly, Reflect the light o dear!!give me the colors of life, and let the gray disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)