Sep 26, 2013

Day 29 – The timekeeper by Mitch Albom

“Time and tide wait for none”. A phrase that we have often heard.

Mitch Albom’s latest book – “The Time keeper” is the wonderful reminder for the saying that goes on for generation.

In this story the man who first counted time is punished for counting the most precious gift. At the end of his punishment, he can relieve himself by teaching two people true meaning of his choice. And then begins his quest to save a young girl who wants to end her life and an old man who wants to live forever.

In this wonderful book, Mitch Albom once again has managed to make us introspect, subtly reminded us to not be obsessed with the world and time and live each day beautifully.

In his race against time, the father of time presents us with an engrossing story that leaves us grasping for more.

Another bestseller by my favorite author, The Time Keeper is a must read for the young and the olds. A sure gift for your loved ones. I rate the book 4.5 out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the book too and I agree its a must read. I have also wrote about this one on my blog, http://avirandom.wordpress.com/2013/09/21/book-review-the-time-keeper/
    Do let me know your comments.
    Avinash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Avinash, will surely check it out.

    ReplyDelete

You surely want to leave a comment. Don't you? Go ahead! please :)